What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help us serve you better. We do not ask for or collect any credit card information through our site.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you as follows:
- To personalize and improve your experience with ReStoring Data by allowing us to provide you with the most relevant information to the services you are most interested in;
- To ensure proper technical functioning of the ReStoring Data’s websites;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests promptly.
How do we protect visitor information?Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site is as safe as possible. Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.We use regular Malware Scanning as well as SSL certificate.All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to become familiar with the various ways to modify your cookies.
- Help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Geo target our site so we can provide you with our nearest drop-off center to you.
Third Party DisclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Third party linksWe do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
GoogleGoogle's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
How does our site handle do not track signals?We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?No, we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
ChildrenThis web site is not intended for use by children. ReStoring Data does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to use this Web Site.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send information and respond to inquiries.To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us (follow the instructions at the bottom of each email) and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
788 Beatty St, Suite #207
Vancouver, BC V6B 2M1
Last Edited on 2016-11-29