ReStoring Data Inc. ("ReStoring Data") is committed to protecting your personal privacy.
make informed decisions regarding your use of the ReStoring
Data’s websites and services, and explains how ReStoring Data
collects, uses, and discloses information about you when you
visit our websites and fill out any of our digital forms. Please
carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use,
protect or otherwise handle your personal information in
accordance with our website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as
appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address,
phone number or other details to help us serve you better. We do
not ask for or collect any credit card information through our
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill
out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you
- To personalize and improve your experience with ReStoring Data by allowing us to provide you with the most relevant information to the services you are most interested in;
- To ensure proper technical functioning of the ReStoring Data’s websites;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests promptly.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for
security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your
visit to our site is as safe as possible. Your personal
information is stored behind secured networks and is only
accessible by a limited number of people who have special access
rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information
We use regular Malware Scanning as well as SSL
All credit card transactions are processed
through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or
its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive
through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's
or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and
capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you
each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off
all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet
Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look
at your browser's Help menu to become familiar with the various
ways to modify your cookies.
- Help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Geo target our site so we can provide you with our nearest drop-off center to you.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer
your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party
products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be
summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in
place to provide a positive experience for users: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We
have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not
track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track
(DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
No, we do not allow third party behavioral
This web site is not intended for use by
children. ReStoring Data does not knowingly solicit or collect
Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you
are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your
parent or guardian to use this Web Site.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form
the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts
they include have played a significant role in the development of
data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair
Information Practice Principles and how they should be
implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws
that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we
will take the following responsive action, should a data breach
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules
for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial
messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from
being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for
violations. We collect your email address in order to send
information and respond to inquiries.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe
from receiving future emails, you can email us (follow the
instructions at the bottom of each email) and we will promptly
remove you from all correspondence.
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If there are any questions regarding this
788 Beatty St, Suite #207
Vancouver, BC V6B 2M1
Last Edited on 2016-11-29